Key products & services
Fact-based strategies for effective programming
Providing fact-based recommendations and policy options based on extensive research and data collection in complex environments
- Context-sensitive strategies and programs
- On-the-ground data collection
- Holistic analysis of the stakeholder environment
Meaningful Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E)
Ensuring continuous adaptation and learning.
Developing meaningful results frameworks, monitors project activities and outputs on an ongoing basis, and evaluates the outcomes and impact of our partners’ interventions.
- Review and refine results frameworks
- Provides insights on project achievements and evaluate interventions according to OECD/DAC criteria
- Sensitive to specific programming environments
Investment delivery rooted in global normative frameworks
Supporting our partners in enhancing their ESG-related impact by contextualizing SDGs, identifying opportunities, and navigating risks.
- Assesses investment contributions
- Operationalizes the concept of meaningfulness
- Improves ability to monitor and manage impact-driven activities
Context Sensitive Third-Party Monitoring
Neutral program monitoring anchored in local contexts
As an independent third party, Voluntās monitors project activities and outputs through locally anchored data collection and analysis.
- Accountability of funding and adaptability of programming
- Eyes and ears on-the-ground in complex and remote areas
- Mindful of local context and respects principle of do-no harm
Get insights on meaningfulness in your inbox
On 10th January 2023 Voluntās and the Center for Applied Meaningfulness took a giant stride towards establishing meaningful academic collaborations in India when signing a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Tata Institute of Social Sciences – Asia’s oldest school for professional social work.
On September 15th, 2022, Voluntas and the Arab Master’s program in Democracy and Human Rights, “Global Campus – Arab World” signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU), laying the foundation for a new era of cross-sector collaboration in the MENA region.
Esbjerg wants to create the world’s most human university with a central focus on education, human development and a high degree of belonging.
Voluntas and the star architect company Bjarke Ingels group are supporting the project.
Based on Morten Albæks philosophy of a meaningful life, the students must embark on an educational journey based on becoming self-realized people who master their encounters with life’s coincidences, opportunities, and challenges.